Rating System:

For those of you who don't know, I rate books based on their ability to hold my attention. I don't really like to rip apart someone's hard work. If I don't finish a book, then I don't feel comfortable rating it. So you might see a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings. However, if I do have issues with a book, I will always tell you. Enjoy! (:

Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Princess Diaries Review

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
4 Stars
I picked up this book because I really wanted to read the adult book that has been added to the series. Being that I've never read these books, I felt that I should. Now, I breezed through this book. It was a quick, fun, light, and easy read. Not surprising since it's meant for tweens and teens. My main problem was how young Mia seemed, it might be just me, but I did not act like that in high school. Not even middle school, it read like 5th grade me was writing it. Yes, I said it was enjoyable, but my god, Mia drove me nuts most of the time. I'm really hoping to see her grow up because I don't know how much more of that I can take. I will definitely be picking up book 2 very, very soon. Have any of you read the series? I'd be interested in your thoughts.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment