Rating System:

For those of you who don't know, I rate books based on their ability to hold my attention. I don't really like to rip apart someone's hard work. If I don't finish a book, then I don't feel comfortable rating it. So you might see a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings. However, if I do have issues with a book, I will always tell you. Enjoy! (:

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Arrow Volume 1 Review


Arrow Volume 1 by Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, and Mike Grell
4.5 Stars
This year I started watching Arrow and when I was looking into purchasing the dvds, I was recommended this graphic novel. Of course I had to put it on my Christmas list! I read this in one sitting and while I did breeze through it, it was not what I expected. I figured it would have a lot more to do with the television show and it did, but it didn't in my opinion. I was a little confused as to where certain things fit in and whatnot. I just think that if they're going to put Stephen Amell on the cover, then it should be a lot clearer and be a lot more related. I hope I'm making sense. Regardless of my problem with that, it definitely was entertaining and completely enjoyable. I recommend this if you're looking for an extra dose of Arrow, but I wouldn't say you're missing anything if you don't pick it up. Also, I really enjoyed the artwork it really matches the feel. Let me know your thoughts!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment