Rating System:

For those of you who don't know, I rate books based on their ability to hold my attention. I don't really like to rip apart someone's hard work. If I don't finish a book, then I don't feel comfortable rating it. So you might see a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings. However, if I do have issues with a book, I will always tell you. Enjoy! (:

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Gone Wild ARC Review


Gone Wild by Jodi Lundgren
4 Stars
I was able to read this gem through NetGalley and for that, I am thankful. All you really need to know going into this book is that two teens are on separate journeys to escape from their problems and their paths cross. Now I expected this to be way more enlightening, but it was still enjoyable to read. The journey was not quite amazing, it was more of an okay, clear your head type of thing. So don't expect some grand adventure that leaves you questioning your own life, this isn't that. It was nice to see the inner struggles that both of these characters went through and how they handled them. I haven't read a lot of books dealing with either topics and I'm sure there are a lot out there, but I'd still like to see more. This is definitely a quick review for a quick read, but I recommend it. Especially if you want something fast, easy, and slightly different. It'll be out September 1, 2016 if you'd like to get yourself a copy.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment