Rating System:

For those of you who don't know, I rate books based on their ability to hold my attention. I don't really like to rip apart someone's hard work. If I don't finish a book, then I don't feel comfortable rating it. So you might see a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings. However, if I do have issues with a book, I will always tell you. Enjoy! (:

Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Review

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
5 Stars
I still cannot believe that it took me until I was 21 years old to actually read this book! I found it quite enjoyable and in one way or another I could relate to each of the four girls wearing "the pants". Although, I did find myself getting more and more annoyed with Carmen as the story progressed. I seriously hope her attitude changes in the next book because I just cannot handle her! I personally loved how these girls are all so different from one another and yet their friendship remains strong. While reading, I really missed my own friends and longed for a good adventure. I also liked how the book didn't really focus on making grand adventures happen. Instead the focus was on these girls and how their Summer changed them and how they felt about everything going on around them. We see Bridget make a bold choice and instead of being completely over the moon, she's quite down on herself. If you know the decision I'm talking about, then you also probably know how realistic it is. Just perfect. I can't wait to buy book two and continue to grow with these characters. Let's talk about it.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment